What do we do with your information?
When you purchase a product from Quinde Flowers (“we”, “our”, “us”), as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
QUINDE FLOWERS INC
21011 JOHNSON STREET
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33029
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Privacy and cookies
QUINDE FLOWERS INC offers online services of rose purchasing through its own web sites and mobile applications, as well as other online platforms, as member’s web pages and social networks. The following information is applicable to all the platforms. QUINDE FLOWERS INC may modify the privacy and cookies policy from time to time, so it is advisable to visit this page regularly, so that you are updated about such updates.
If you do not agree with this privacy and cookies policy, you cannot use our services.
What type of personal information does QUINDE FLOWERS INC use?
The moment you book a purchase, we will ask for your name and e-mail address. It is possible that you may be asked to indicate your address, phone number, payment information.
In order to manage your purchase in an easier way, you may create a user account. In this account you may save your personal configuration, see your previous purchases, and manage your next purchase.
Each time you visit our web sites, even if you do not perform any purchase, we can compile certain information such as your IP address, the browser you are using, and information about the operative system of your computer, the version of the application, the language configuration, and the pages that have been shown. If you are using a mobile device, we may also compile data to identify your device, such as the characteristics, the specific configuration of the device, and the coordinates of the latitude/longitude. When you perform a purchase, our system registers the means you have used, and from which web sites you have performed them.
We may also receive information from you when you use certain services from social networks.
3.2 Why does QUINDE FLOWERS INC compile, use and share your personal information?
- Purchase: We mainly use your personal information in order to complete and manage your online booking, and in order to refer to your purchase data to the provider you have purchased from.
- Customer service: we offer an everyday international customer service, in English and Spanish, according to the schedules stated in the web, from our local office. We share your information with our global customer service staff, in order to assist you whenever you need us, either that be in order to find the right product, or to respond to the questions related to your purchase.
- Clients’ comments: We could use your contact information in order to send you e-mails that invite you to write comments after your purchase.
- Account administration: We offer the possibility of having a user account in our web site. We use the information you provide to us in order to manage that account. In that way, you can manage your purchase, enjoy special offers, and manage your personal configuration, which will allow you to create and share lists, photos, see the previously looked up products, and see other type of information that you have provided. It may also allow you to see the comments you have sent to the providers to whom you have bought from. If you want, you may also share information from your account, by creating a public profile associated to your name or to a user name you choose. With the public profile you may share your photo, the names of the providers to whom you have bought from, your lists, etc…
- Marketing actions: we may also use your data in order to develop marketing actions, exactly as the law allows. For example:
- When you perform a purchase with us or create an account, we can use your contact information in order to send you notifications about similar products or services, related to roses. With your consent (if the local law requires having such consent) we could regularly send you e-mail notifications. You may choose if you would like us to send them or not, and also dismiss such publicity communications, any time, by clicking in the dismiss link, which appears in all the notifications. You may also manage your subscribers from your account (if you have created one).
- According to the information you have shared with us, we can show you personalized offers in the web site of www.quindeflowers.com, or in the applications for cellular phones, or in third parties’ web sites, including the ones of the social networks. These may be offers of purchases you may perform directly through the www.quindeflowers.com web, offers from third parties, or products which we think may be of your interest.
- If we consider that any offer may interest you, we can get in touch with you via telephone call.
- Other type of communications: in other cases, we may get in touch with you via e-mail, via post mail, via telephone, or via text message (SMS), according to the contact information that you have shared with us. We may do it for several reasons:
- In order to answer or manage the requests you have done.
- If you have not finished the online purchase process, we can send you a reminder e-mail in order to continue with the booking. We believe that this additional service may help you continue with the purchasing process, without having to go back and search the products, or fill in all the data for the booking, from scratch.
- When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to comment about your experience with QUINDEFLOWERS.COM
- We may also send you other type of material related with your purchase, such as information about how to get in touch with QUINDEFLOWERS.COM if you need help during your purchase. Additionally, we can send you information related to your possible future purchases, or a summary of the previously performed purchases at www.quindeflowers.com
- Market research: Sometimes we invite our clients to participate in market research. We will only use the personal information you provided, with your consent, in order to participate in the market research.
- Fraud prevention and detention: We can use the personal information in order to detect and prevent fraudulent actions and other illegal or undesired activities.
- Improvement of our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytic purposes, improvement in our services, improvement in the client experience, and improvements in the functionality and quality of our online services.
3.3 How does www.quindeflowers.com share your data with third parties?
In certain particular circumstances, we can share your personal information with third parties.
- THE PRODUCT that you have booked: In order to complete your booking, we need to share some relevant data with the provider you have booked, such as your name, contact information, payment information, and the preferences you have chosen the moment of booking. www.quindeflowers.com or the provider may use such data in order to inform you about personalized offers related to that booking. If you have questions about your PURCHASE, we may get in touch with the PROVIDER, and request them to manage your petition.
- Your www.quindeflowers.com local office: We share your data with the local www.quindeflowers.com offices in order to offer a better service. You may find more information, THE CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS, IN OUR WEB SITE.
- External service Providers: We may use service providers (as data processors) in order to process your personal information, only at our name. This processing is performed with the aim of facilitating the payment of the purchase, sending publicity material, or to facilitate the analysis services. The data processors have to comply with the confidentiality clauses, and cannot use your personal information for their own purposes, or any other objective.
- Competent authorities: We may share your personal information with the organizations in charge of the law fulfillment, and other governmental authorities, if that is required by law, or if tis strictly necessary in order to prevent, detect, or chase fraud or criminal acts.
- Our business partners: We work with business partners all over the world for distributing or advertising the ROSES PROVIDERS and help our business members to distribute and advertise their products. This may imply that their services are integrated to our web page, that we allow them to show a personalized advertisement in our web, or that we may advertise ourselves in theirs. When you book in the web page of one of these business partners, the regarding member may share, certain personal information that you have provided, with others. In the same way, we can share information with the business partner, if you ask for it. When you book in the web page of one of our business partners, please read the privacy conditions of that web page in order to obtain more information regarding that matter.
3.4 How does www.quindeflowers.com use the mobile devices?
We have free apps, or you may pay for a great variety of mobile devices, and we use versions of our web page that are optimized for mobiles. Those apps and web pages for mobiles, process your personal data in a very similar way to the web page. With your consent, we can send you push notifications with information about your purchase.
Which security methods does www.quindeflowers.com use in order to safeguard your personal information?
According to the Ecuadorian legislation about data protection, we use some strict security methods to prevent the unauthorized access and the inadequate use of personal information.
With the objective of protecting and safeguarding the personal data that you have provided us, we have implemented appropriate procedures and business systems. Additionally, we use security methods and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information of our servers. Only the authorized service has the permit to access the personal information in order to perform their job.
The information of your credit card, every time it is necessary to perform the purchase, will be saved during a maximum period of 10 days. After that period of time, the information of your credit card will permanently be eliminated from our system or be encrypted and saved with the aim of detecting possible fraud. If you have chosen to save the information of your credit card in your personal account, the information of your card will stay encrypted in our system, excluding the last four digits of the number.
4.1 How could you control the personal information you have provided QUINDEFLOWERS.COM?
You always have the right to check the personal information we have about you. If you would like to ask for a general list of your personal data, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the e-mail subject “personal information request”, and include a copy of your identity document in order to help us prevent that unauthorized people access your personal data.
If the personal information that we have from you is not the correct one, we will update it, at your request. If you would no longer wish to use the QUINDEFLOWERS.COM services, you may ask us to block your personal information so it cannot be used again. Additionally, you may eliminate your user account any time, logging in at QUINDEFLOWERS.COM web page. Go to the “Settings” page, and eliminate your account. You can discharge the QUINDEFLOWERS.COM newsletters any time by clicking in the “Dismiss” link, which you will find at the end of each newsletter. The requests to update, block, or eliminate personal information should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Keep in mind that it may be possible that we need to save certain information in our files for legal or administrative purposes, in order to process claims, or to detect fraudulent activities.
4.2 Who is responsible to process the provided personal information in the QUINDEFLOWERS.COM web page and apps?
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- Questions and Contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
QUINDE FLOWERS INC
21011 JOHNSON STREET
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33029